Fundraising Events, Talks, Sponsorship & Charity Events
Every year we are asked to do all of the above, and usually more!
They range from auctions of promises and chattels, quiz nights, antiques roadshow style discovery days, talks and lectures. Please contact us if you think this would be useful for your group or charity.
Charities and other worthy causes supported include:
- Help for Heroes
- Crisis at Christmas
- Dorset Cancer Care
- The Sherborne Abbey Festival
- The Sherborne Abbey Restoration Fund
- The Lions
- Rotary International
- The Sherborne Castle Country Fair (raising funds for childrens’ charity)
- Numerous WI groups, other clubs, schools, village halls and associations
- Sparkle Appeal (Victoria Education centre and Sports College, Poole, Dorset)
- Yewstock Special School
- Squadron 874 Air Cadets (Sherborne)
- Thornford Church Bells
- Southampton Hospital Charity
- Friends of the Yeatman Hospital
- Work Aid
We are open from Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Please come to the saleroom at any time for a free verbal valuation.